Earn your Clinical Epidemiology Master’s Degree 100% Online from a CEPH-Accredited Program and University
For more information, download our digital brochure.
Earn a degree from the #4 Public Health Program in Ohio1
Kent State's online Master of Science (MS) in Clinical Epidemiology helps you build the experimental skill set and methodological expertise to drive innovative, life-saving research. You’ll gain fluency in patient-oriented research methods, clinical data analysis and clinical trial management.
Affordable and Applicable
Career and Salary Potential
Meet Our Faculty Experts
With decades of experience conducting and reshaping epidemiological research, they are prolific authors, grant-winning innovators and leaders in their field.
Why Choose Kent State?
- No GRE required for admission*
- Tuition offset available**
- Take award-winning public health courses with a leader in online education
- Receive a refund on your application fee as an enrolled student
View Admissions Requirements
*Due to COVID-19 concerns, many GRE testing locations have been closed and test dates postponed or cancelled. We recognize the difficulty this poses and have temporarily suspended the GRE requirement for applicants.
**Tuition offset are available for qualified applicants. Contact an Admissions Advisor for more information.
1. Retrieved on July 16, 2020, from usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-health-schools/public-health-rankings