Earn your Master of Public Health 100% Online from a CEPH-Accredited Program and University
For more information, download our digital brochure.
Ranked the #1 Online MPH in Health Policy and Management
Kent State's online Master of Public Health (MPH) helps you acquire the skills and knowledge you need to lead the implementation and improvement of health services planning and management, health policy and analysis, and population health enhancement on local and national levels.
Affordable and Applicable
Career and Salary Potential
Why Choose Kent State?
- No GRE required for admission*
- Tuition offset available**
- Take award-winning public health courses with a leader in online education
- Receive a refund on your application fee as an enrolled student
- Almost 95% of our alumni rated the program as high or very high2
View Admissions Requirements
*Due to COVID-19 concerns, we have temporarily suspended the GRE requirement for applicants.
**Tuition offsets are available for qualified applicants. Contact an Admissions Advisor for more information.
- Retrieved on August 25, 2020, from www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/ecopro_09042019.htm
- Based on a limited sample of self-reported data from Kent State alumni from graduating cohorts between 2016-2020.