100% ONLINE MASTER’S AND CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS IN HEALTH INFORMATICS
For more information, download our digital brochure.
Carve a career where technology and healthcare intersect.
Kent State's online graduate programs in health informatics are taught by award-winning faculty and provide a comprehensive curriculum around health informatics, an integrated discipline that can lead to positions in healthcare delivery, systems analysis, patient safety, information science, computer technology and other fields.
Advance Your Career
Set yourself apart in a field that is expected to grow by 32 percent by 2029.1 As a student, you will interface with faculty who are connected to the world-renowned healthcare system in Northeast Ohio,2 make connections that will last you a lifetime, and graduate as a subject matter expert equipped with highly applicable practical skills.
Learn About HI Careers
Flexible and Customizable Paths
Our HLC-accredited graduate Health Informatics programs are designed to fit your busy schedule and are among the most affordable programs in Ohio. You’ll have the opportunity to delve into an innovative, technology-driven field that’s reshaping the healthcare industry, learning from our award-winning, practitioner faculty. Kent State offers a Master’s in Health Informatics program as well as a Postbaccalaureate Certificate for those seeking a shorter-term option.
Master’s in Health Informatics
Choose Kent State Online
- Interactive settings with small class sizes and virtual office hours
- Connect with the world-renowned healthcare system in Northeast Ohio
- Real-world networking and internship opportunities
- No GRE required for admission
- Affordable tuition with additional scholarship opportunities
View Admissions Requirements
- Retrieved on October 30, 2020 from www.bls.gov/ooh/management/medical-and-health-services-managers.htm
- Retrieved on October 30, 2020 from my.clevelandclinic.org/about/us-news-rankings