Earn your Master of Arts in Criminology and Criminal Justice 100% Online
For more information, download our digital brochure.
Earn a Respected and Affordable Criminology and Criminal Justice Master’s Degree
The online Master of Arts in Criminology and Criminal Justice program at Kent State University helps prepare you for the diverse career paths associated with criminology, or the theoretical exploration of crime, as well as the practical application and execution of criminal justice policies, policing and corrections practices, victim advocacy initiatives, and contemporary global security measures.
Kickstart Your Career
The online MA in Criminology and Criminal Justice degree is versatile, with multiple career paths to choose from, and it can increase your earning potential and set you apart in the field.
Learn About Career Options
Flexible and Customizable
Designed for busy working professionals and students seeking graduate education, our online program challenges students to expand their scope of knowledge, with options to concentrate in three areas:
- Global Security
View Global Security Concentration
View Policing Concentrationion
View Victimology Concentration
Why Kent State
- No GRE required for admission
- Learn from dedicated, full-time faculty who are invested in student success
- Graduate in as few as two years
- One of the most affordable online master's programs in criminology and criminal justice in the state of Ohio
- 100 percent of our alumni rated the program as high or very high1
View Admissions Requirements
1. Based on a limited sample of self-reported data from Kent State alumni from graduating cohorts between 2016-2020.