100% Online NASPAA-Accredited Graduate Programs in Public Administration
For more information, download our digital brochure.
Become an ethical leader and an agent of positive change in your community.
Embrace your opportunity to make a crucial difference. Kent State’s online Master’s in Public Administration and Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Nonprofit Management will help you become the strong, informed public leader who drives decisions, progress and policy.
Affordable and Applicable
One of the most affordable NASPAA-accredited programs in Ohio, 50 percent of our graduates have received or expect to receive a promotion within six months of graduation. Advance your career in public service, while making a difference in your community and increase your earning potential. Choose from two options:
Master of Public Administration
Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Nonprofit Management
Designed to Affect Positive Change
Our NASPAA-accredited program and courses will prepare you to focus on ethical leadership, budgeting and financial management within both the private and nonprofit sectors, comprehend and utilize complex nonprofit and public sector laws and strategic planning, and become an agent of positive change.
View Master's Courses
View Certificate Courses
Choose Kent State Online
- 92 percent of graduates are satisfied with our programs1
- Our alumni report an average salary increase of 27 percent after completing the program2
- Benefit from one of the most affordable programs in Ohio
- Finish in as little as two years for the master’s degree, or as little as one year for the certificate
- No GRE required for admission
View Admissions Requirements
- Based on a limited sample of self-reported data from alumni of the Kent State University online MPA from graduating cohorts between 2015 and 2018, including respondents who indicated they expect to change employers within six months from the time of their response.
- Based on a limited sample of self-reported data from Kent State alumni from graduating cohorts between 2016-2020.