Online Student Services
There are a number of student services available for those who are working towards a degree, certificate or are taking individual classes or workshops offered online.
Helpdesk – provides assistance with technical problems with online courses, access to your e-mail account and FlashLine and a variety of other services
- Phone: 330-672-4357
- Hours: Helpdesk services are available 24/7 all year including holidays.
- Blackboard Learn
- Career Services
- Distance Education Complaint Resolution
- FLASHcard – ID card needed for access to a variety of services
- FLASHcard application form for online learning students
- FlashLine Account – All currently enrolled students are assigned a Kent State University email account, which is the official university means of communication. Students are responsible for all information sent to them via their university assigned account. Please check your email often through FlashLine (link in top right corner). Log into FlashLine and click on the My Account tab to access the Update Personal Information links to view and update additional email addresses.
- Library Instruction
- Online Course Search
- Online Phone Directory – Provides phone numbers and email addresses for students, faculty and staff at Kent State University.
- Proctored Testing
- State Authorization
- Student Accessibility Services (SAS) – Provides assistance to students with varying degrees and types of disabilities in order to maximize educational opportunity and academic potential.
- Student Grievance Contact Information for the Individual States
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Tuition Information
- Veterans Services