Online Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Nonprofit Management
Fast-Track Your Nonprofit Career
As a student in the online Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Nonprofit Management, you’ll gain crucial knowledge in topics such as nonprofit fundraising, financial and resource development, executive board relations, nonprofit advocacy, and nonprofit management and leadership. And you’ll take coursework with the very same renowned faculty that teach in our Master of Public Administration program, including professors with extensive expertise in nonprofit-sector research, law and management.
You should consider enrolling in the online Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Nonprofit Management if…
- You are interested in nonprofit management jobs but don’t feel compelled to earn a full master’s degree because of time, cost or personal reasons
- You already possess a master’s degree but desire an advanced credential to help you move into a nonprofit management and leadership position
- You want to earn a specialized credential in nonprofit management as you work toward your online Master of Public Administration*
Online Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Nonprofit Management at a Glance
- Graduate in as little as 1 year
- 100% online coursework
- 12 credits total (4 3-credit courses)
- 1 core management course, 3 electives
- Credits can be applied toward the online MPA*
- Courses last 7 weeks each, with 2 courses taken sequentially each semester
- 3 start dates: January, May, August
*Note: 12 credits from the Postbaccalaureate Certificate program can be transferred to the Master of Public Administration program. Petition of transfer credits must be submitted to the Department of Political Science after acceptance to the Master of Public Administration program.