Become a better leader. Invest in yourself.
So you’ve found a great company that you love to work for. You’re happy in your job, but you also have dreams of moving up and taking the next step in your career. Now you’re ready to advance within your organization and you know that you’ll need to earn your master’s degree to accomplish this goal.
Luckily for you, your employer is a partner with Kent State University online. This means you can take comfort in knowing that your master’s-level coursework will be valued at the company, and upon graduation, your degree will have you prepared to reach new heights in your career.
Founded in 1910
Cutting-edge research and practitioner faculty
100% online master's programs
Our Corporate Online Program Offerings
Master of Public Administration (MPA)
After completing the Kent State online MPA program, your employer can feel confident that there is someone on staff who has graduated from an NASPAA-accredited program and who has all of the necessary skills to excel in public administration.
The Online MPA at a Glance
- NASPAA accredited
- Graduate in as few as 2 years
- No residency requirement
- 100% online and asynchronous
- GRE waiver available for qualified applicants
Master of Public Health (MPH)
Whether you’re looking to work in a public or governmental setting as the head of a hospital or clinic or for a nonprofit or insurance company, students who enroll in the Kent State online MPH program will be better prepared to make a difference in their communities. Upon completion of the program, students will be armed with the knowledge to spearhead process changes that will improve health services and the overall health of our communities, as well as other critical public health skills.
Why an online Master of Public Health?
- Graduate in as few as 27 months
- Flexible online class time designed for working professionals
- CEPH-accredited program and College of Public Health
- Take award-winning courses with faculty who are leading experts in their fields
- Customizable, career-centered practicum
- GRE waiver available for qualified applicants*
- 2 concentrations available: Health Policy and Management (HPM) and Social and Behavioral Sciences (SBS)
*The GRE waiver is granted only to students with exceptional circumstances, as defined by the College of Public Health faculty. Call an Admissions Advisor to learn more.
2. Retrieved on August 13, 2017, from https://onlinedegrees.kent.edu/college-of-public-health/public-health/community/kent-state-offers-award-winning-mph-courses
We appreciate your interest in Kent State’s online graduate degree programs. Our flexible and fully interactive offerings will assist you, the working professional, in reaching your educational and career goals, while preparing you for an exciting future.
For more information, please contact one of our Admissions Advisors at 844-234-4074.