NEW ONLINE PROGRAM ALERT - The Growing Need for Financial Managers - Explore the New Online Graduate Certificate in Financial Management
The College of Business Administration at Kent State University is excited to introduce you to the fast-paced and rewarding world of finance.
Offering many programs, from finance, business, economics, accounting, and more, today we highlight the brand new online graduate certificate in Financial Management. This certificate prepares participants to serve as responsible leaders in public, private, and nonprofit organizations.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment of financial managers is projected to grow 15 percent from 2019 to 2029, much faster than the average for all occupations.1
Financial managers create financial reports, direct investment activities, and develop plans for the long-term financial goals of an organization. Specific functions, including cash management and risk management, are expected to be in high demand over the next decade.
Why Kent State University?
Simple. Because we put students first.
Deborah F. Spake, Ph.D., Dean of the College of Business Administration, said that it “is our goal to promote positive student experiences and successful post-college outcomes through innovative curriculum, engaging faculty, career preparation events, and experiential learning opportunities.” Kent State University strives to meet students where they are and prepare them for where they need to be as the next generation of business leaders.2
College of Business Administration highlights:3
- The Kent State University College of Business Administration holds dual AACSB accreditation in business and accounting
- It is one of Ohio’s largest business schools, with more than 3,800 business students across the Kent State system
- KSU’s Online MBA program is ranked No. 126 in the country among all higher education institutions (read more)4
NEW PROGRAM! Enroll today in the Online Financial Management Graduate Certificate at Kent State University
The Online Financial Management graduate certificate prepares participants to serve as responsible leaders in public, private, and nonprofit organizations. Because the need for financial management competence is ubiquitous across organizations, this certificate program welcomes participants from all fields and undergraduate degree backgrounds.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Identify the problem and select the appropriate tool(s) to resolve the problem.
- Analyze the problem in order to come to a decision or conclusion.
- Articulate their ideas collaboratively as part of a team and provide some form of meaningful contribution to the overall team effort.
- Identify alternatives and consequences regarding an ethical dilemma and support a course of action.
For more information on Kent State’s Online Financial Management Graduate Certificate, visit https://onlinedegrees.kent.edu/degrees/certificate-financial-management.
1 Retrieved on March 14, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/financial-managers.htm
2 Retrieved on March 15, 2021, from https://view.joomag.com/2018-2019-college-highlights-updated-2019-fact-book-joomag-121219/0498434001576159521?e=1&page=1&embedInfo=
3 Retrieved on March 15, 2021, from https://www.kent.edu/business/facts
4 Retrieved on March 15, 2021, from https://onlinedegrees.kent.edu/blog/post/us-news-ranking-2021